Be a Monthly Donor
As a Hero for the Hungry, you can make an ongoing commitment to our neighbors facing hunger in South Dakota.
The Monthly Giving Program is:
- Sustainable: You provide a reliable and steady stream of resources to help us fund programs that help feed South Dakotans 365 days a year!
- Affordable: By giving monthly, you invest what makes sense to you while making an incredible impact over the course of your pledge.
- Convenient: Automated monthly giving alleviates the reminder of making an additional donation and saves you a stamp! Those who enroll in this program will receive an initial letter of thanks and one annual statement of giving before tax season.
Beginning July 1, 2021, Feeding South Dakota is launching Hereos for the Hungry: A Campaign for Monthly Giving. While we have surpassed the one year anniversary of the onset of COVID-19 across our state and nation, we continue to serve an increased number of families that are struggling to return to their "normal" lives. Your help is urgently needed!
With many thanks to the United Methodist Church Dakotas Conference and their 2021 Miracle Offering to benefit Feeding South Dakota and the Great Plains Food Bank, the first 120 monthly donors aquired by Feeding South Dakota will be matched! Regardless of the amount pledged each month, UMC Dakota Conference will givea one-time gift of $100, up to a total of $12,000 to Feeding South Dakota. This is a wonderful opportunity to strengthen our foundation of sustaining gifts that allow us to do our important work.
Here’s how you can help us stay strong:
- Become a Hero for the Hungry!
- Follow our Facebook and Twitter pages to like and share our campaign posts!
- Print out this flyer and post it at work or a community bulletin board.
- Share your story of why becoming a Hero for the Hungry is important to you! Post it on social media and/or send your story to email@example.com.