Becoming an partner agency helps provide hunger relief programs with access to food available through the Feeding South Dakota Food Bank Program. Download and complete the Partner Agency Application Packet to begin the process of becoming a partner agency. Details to submit your application are included in the packet.
The steps required to complete the application process are as follows:
- Complete and submit the Partner Agency Application Packet
- Receive feedback from the Preapproval screening process and resubmit any necessary forms until Preapproval is granted
- Successfully complete Food Safety Certification (provided by Feeding South Dakota)
- Site Visit completed by a Feeding South Dakota Agency Relations Coordinator
A few items to note:
- Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee approval of partnership. Other factors may be taken into consideration when approving agencies for partnership. Examples of other factors include, but are not limited to: hours and frequency of distribution; whether the organization location is in an underserved area; the number of agencies operating in the area, and whether or not FSD partnership would duplicate services already provided.
- The completion of each step in the application process does not guarantee approval of partnership.
Need more information?
If you have additional questions about becoming a Partner Agency, please email an Agency Relations Coordinator in your area (listed on the right) and an Agency Relations team member will respond within three business days.