Operations Associate - Sioux Falls, SD
The Operations Associate supports the organization’s program services, including duties associated with food bank programs and general warehouse duties.
- Welcomes, trains, and supervises individual and volunteer groups
- Assists with incoming loads, locating product, and preparing for distributions
- Picks orders and assists with inventory management
- Assists with ongoing AIB (food safety) duties
- Completes all required training and cross training as applicable
- Assists with mobile food pantry distributions on a rotating schedule
- Assists with various distribution center duties to include but not limited to general cleaning and organizing of distribution center, lawn care, trash and recycling, vehicle preventative maintenance including washing and cleaning
- Maintains proper licensing and training as applicable
- Other duties as assigned
Heavy Work: Heavy work involves lifting approximately 100 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing 50 pounds. If someone can do heavy work, it is also determined that they can also do sedentary, light, and medium work.
- Two years of relevant experience in customer service, inventory and data management is preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be proficient in MS Office computer programs.
- Some weekend and evening work may be required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean and safe driving record.
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Send resume and cover letter:
Dan Carlson, Distribution Center Coordinator, Feeding South Dakota
4701 N Westport Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
605.335.0364, ext. 103