The mission of Feeding South Dakota is to eliminate hunger in South Dakota.
The vision of Feeding South Dakota is to lead in the effort to eliminate hunger in our state by:
- Developing hunger solutions in communities throughout the state.
- Acquiring ample sources of food through donations and purchases.
- Distributing food directly to those in need and through partnerships with hunger relief organizations.
- Being a source of information and assistance to alleviate hunger.
- Advocating at the state and federal level on behalf of the hungry.
Our values at Feeding South Dakota:
- We value providing quality service in all that we do.
- We value the dignity and respect of all individuals.
- We value our relationships with our donors.
- We value our partners whose support enables us to feed the hungry.
- We value financial stability.
- We value healthy and safe life styles where we live and work.
- We value leadership, teamwork, and open communication in working together for a common goal.
- We value trust and integrity, both internally and externally.